The excursion takes you to the beautiful Ourika Valley, located 30 km southeast of Marrakech, in the heart of the Berber country. It is a valley of the High Atlas at the foot of Toubkal, the highest mountain in North Africa. The valley is crossed by road through a multitude of traditional Berber villages where you can appreciate the way of life of its inhabitants during this one day trip.
Part of the refreshing route runs along Ourika river, which is born in the High Atlas. You reach the small town of Setti-Fatma from which you can hire a guide and if you like nature visit some of beautiful waterfalls of Ourika. First easily accessible and following with some more difficulty.
Among other activities, you can visit a Berber house. Also visit the Berber rugs or argan oil producers. Excursion to Ourika Valley is also a good opportunity to taste Moroccan rural food. You can have lunch or tea in a terrace or restaurant near the river. And if the weather is good, even take it with your feet in its waters, since in some places tables are arranged directly in the river.
Return to Marrakech and end of our services.
- Personalized private excursion only for your group.
- Price includes private transport (with wifi and air conditioning) from Marrakech to Ourika, and return the same day.
- Professional local driver who speaks customer's language (English, Spanish, French, Italian, Swedish, among others).
- Points and schedule of collection and arrival to be agreed (maximum 17h departure from Ourika).
- Possibility of making this and other excursions from Marrakech and constitute a single trip, ask for the South Star tour.
- This itinerary is subject to modifications depending on the start and arrival time, or weather or other force majeure imperatives