Before breakfast, possibility of walk to the top of the dunes to admire the sunrise. With the light of dawn and as the sun rises the desert sand takes on a spectacular reddish color.
With the 4x4 we will travel part of the tracks of the old rally Paris-Dakar. We will pass through Khamlia, a small town of about three hundred inhabitants of a Sha and Berber ethnic group. Originally from black Africa, they moved to the Sahara where they began to settle together with Berber nomads. Its people, as in the whole south, are warm friendly and calm. And because of their culture, music is an important part of them. We will make a stop to enjoy your hospitality, and your traditional Gnawa music.
Our route will continue through Midelt and through the awesome Ziz Valley, where life takes place under the extension of palm trees and among a multitude of kasbahs. We will make some stops as always to enjoy panoramic views and maybe even see some kasbah more closely.
We will cross the middle Atlas and stop at the green and lush haven of peace in the vicinity of Azrou. It is the great forest of cedars to observe the barbary macaques in the middle of nature ...
We finally reach Fes through its agricultural region of Morocco, to end the excursion from Marrakech to Fes through the desert. You can add a day for a Fes city tour to this trip. Ask for more information.
- Personalized private excursion only for your group.
- Price includes private transport (with wifi and air conditioning) from Marrakech to Fes. Accommodation included in BB or HB optional in riad/hotel in the chosen category (basic, comfort, luxury).
- Professional local driver who speaks customer's language (English, Spanish, French, Italian, Swedish, among others).
- Points and schedule of collection and arrival to be agreed.
- We recommend to add 1 more night in the desert to enjoy better the route and relax. To this here detailed itinerary we can add Marrakech city tour in the beginning and Fes city tour at the end, ask for more information.
- Possibility of making this and other excursions from Marrakech and constitute a single trip, ask for the South Star tour.
- This itinerary is subject to modifications depending on the start and arrival time, or weather or other force majeure imperatives