The road that we will follow joins Ouarzazate with Marrakech, it was in ancient times the caravan route. They carried salt and other desert products, enriching the pachás that lived in Telouet. There we will visit the kasbah, also known as the Glaoui palace. It is a quite unknown and surprisingly beautiful building built between the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, which will transport us to that magical time.
The return trip of this excursion to Ait Ben Haddou, will be to enjoy again the landscapes of the Atlas and cross the Tizi n'Tichka on the way to Marrakech.
Return to Marrakech and end of our services.
What includes this Ait Ben Haddou excursion:
- Personalized private excursion only for your group.
- Price includes private transport (with wifi and air conditioning) from Marrakech to Ait-Ben-Haddou, and return the following day; and accommodation in BB or HB optional in riad/hotel in the chosen category (basic, comfort, luxury).
- Professional local driver who speaks customer's language (English, Spanish, French, Italian, Swedish, among others).
- Points and schedule of collection and arrival to be agreed. We recommend to add 1 more night to better enjoy the route and riads, and relax.
What is not include in this Ait Ben Haddou excursion:
- Meals, drinks, or entrance tickets to museums or other activities.
-Does not include fee for local guide (to consult).
- If you want to do this and other excursions from Marrakech as a single trip, ask us for the South Star tour.
- This itinerary is subject to modifications depending on the start and arrival time, or weather or other force majeure imperatives
We take health and safety measures according to legislation of Morocco.
- Degree of occupation and disinfection of vehicles.
- Sanitizing hand gel available for travelers and staff.
- Mandatory use of mask in car and public areas.
- Frequent hand washing is mandatory.
- Safety distance 1.5 m with your interlocutor.
- Stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms.