In the morning, we will cross the Roses' Valley, famous for the beauty products that are extracted from them. We will follow the route of the thousand kasbahs, of enormous architectural value although many in ruins, that it is really a place like no other which makes the traveler fall in love with.
In our last day of this getaway to the desert from Marrakech, we will continue in Ouarzazate direction passing by the huge cinema studios where scenes from so renowned movies such as "The Mummy", "Gladiator" and many others, such as episodes of the "Game of Thrones" series, have been recorded. The desert, oasis, kasbahs and snowy mountains of the Atlas are an unbeatable setting for shooting movies.
Weather permitting, on the way to Marrakech we pass through the beautiful landscapes of the Ounila Valley. In ancient times, it was the route of the caravans, which carried salt and other products from the desert, enriching the pasha who lived in Telouet, in the middle of the route. We will visit its kasbah, also known as the Glaoui palace. It is a building under restoration, built between the 18th and 19th centuries, very beautiful and little known, which will transport us to that magical time.
The day ends back to enjoy landscapes of the Atlas and cross the Tizi n'Tichka on our way to Marrakech. Return to Marrakech in place and time agreed and end of our services.
- Personalized private excursion only for your group.
- Price includes private transport (with wifi and air conditioning) from Marrakech to Sahara desert in Merzouga, and return. Accommodation included in BB or HB optional in riad/hotel in the chosen category (basic, comfort, luxury).
- Professional local driver who speaks customer's language (English, Spanish, French, Italian, Swedish, among others).
- Points and schedule of collection and arrival to be agreed.
- If you want to do this and other excursions from Marrakech as a single trip, ask us for the South Star tour.
- This itinerary is subject to modifications depending on the start and arrival time, or weather or other force majeure imperatives