The excursion to the waterfalls of Ouzoud. Waterfalls of Ouzoud are about 150 km from Marrakech, 3 hours by car, in the province of Azilal, Middle Atlas. They are the most beautiful and high in the whole country with 110 m of water fall.
The tour is full of beautiful landscape of fields and mountains with many Berber villages here and there. It gives the traveler who is in Marrakech, a great vision of contrast with the city, and the relaxation that the rural world and nature always entails.
In the falls you can take a one-hour walking tour with the help of a guide. Rest under the shade of olive trees (not in vain Ouzoud means olive tree in Berber) that grow around the waterfalls, and reach mills that move with the force of water. You will find places from which to bathe in the cold but crystal clear waters. And depending on the time of the year, approach by boat to the impressive waterfall. We can eat in the house of some inhabitant of the area or picnic. The excursion to Ouzoud waterfalls is a good opportunity to taste rural moroccan food..
In the excursion to Ouzoud waterfalls we can also find some wild barbary macaques, always fascinating to observe. Although they are habituated to tourists, so we must be careful if we bring some food between our belongings. Remember not to give them food.
Return to Marrakech and end of our services.
What includes this Ouzoud excursion:
- Personalized private excursion only for your group.
- Price includes private transport (with wifi and air conditioning) from Marrakech to Ouzoud, and return the same day.
- Professional local driver who speaks customer's language (English, Spanish, French, Italian, Swedish, among others).
- Points and schedule of collection and arrival to be agreed (maximum 16h departure from Ouzoud).
What is not include in this Ouzoud excursion:
- Meals, drinks, or entrance tickets to museums or other activities.
-Does not include fee for local guide (to consult).
- If you want to do this and other excursions from Marrakech as a single trip, ask us for the South Star tour.
- This itinerary is subject to modifications depending on the start and arrival time, or weather or other force majeure imperatives