The city tour of Marrakech is an excursion where we accompany you to main tourist attractions in addition to the visit to Djemaa El Fnaa Square and the souk.
We recommend you visit Marrakech with a local guide. You will discover its long history through the famous Koutoubia, the Bahia Palace, the Badii Palace , the Saadian tombs, the Medersa Ben Youssef and the Majorelle gardens< /span>
The door of the Atlas opens its splendor in Marrakech, a unique city, epicenter of tourism and crafts. Overflowing its light, the fiery red of its buildings and the refreshing green of its palm trees and gardens. The city vibrates, eclectic, exultant, combining old and modern Moroccan exoticism. Living it is an experience that will shine in a special way on your trip.
The beauty of the ancient city will fascinate you. The music of Jemaa El Fna Square, and the bustle in the impressive souk, the largest in Morocco, will transport you to other times. The adventure of getting lost in the Medina streets until you return to the square. This is undoubtedly a magical place, where it is worth spending hours. Do have a tea or eat in one of its terraces,. You will come back to it again and again.During the morning it is full of orange juice stands, jugglers and enchanted snakes. At night, smoke from traditional Moroccan food stands is mixed among musicians, dancers and storytellers who gather in this square declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
You will find modern nightclubs and fun of dancing, as in the story of a thousand and one nights, specially in the modern district of Gueliz. But not only there. Charme, comfort and glamour of its most exquisite hotels, riads and finest restaurants, art museums... make Marrakech the most welcoming and charm. And possibly the most attractive city in all of Morocco.
In addition to the city tour in Marrakech, we can also take you to discover the palm grove that surrounds the city where you can do a dromedary ride, the Menara Gardens, or other excursions such as visiting the Agafay desert, or transfers from the airport to the hotel. Contact us for more information.
What includes this Marrakech city tour:
- Personalized private excursion only for your group.
- Price includes private transport (with wifi and air conditioning) in one day trip in Marrakech.
- Professional local driver who speaks customer's language (English, Spanish, French, Italian, Swedish, among others).
- Points and schedule of collection and arrival to be agreed in Marrakech.
What is not include in this Marrakech city tour:
- Meals, drinks, or entrance tickets to museums or other activities.
-Does not include fee for local guide (to consult).
- If you want to do this and other excursions from Marrakech as a single trip, ask us for the South Star tour.
- This itinerary is subject to modifications depending on the start and arrival time, or weather or other force majeure imperatives