During the morning we visit Rabat. The iconic 12th century Hsan tower minaret dominates the ruins of a mosque next to the Mohamed V Mausoleum. It is worth exploring the Medina of Rabat, smaller and quieter than other cities, and the kasbah of the Oudayas. And, if there is time, visit the Chellah, an ancient Roman site where a jazz festival is held annually. We will take you to eat in a special place.
Return to Marrakech and end of our services.
What includes this Rabat excursion:
- Personalized private excursion only for your group.
- Price includes private transport (with wifi and air conditioning) from Marrakech to Rabat, and return the following day. Includes accomodation in BB or HB optional in riad/hotel in the chosen category.
- Professional local driver who speaks customer's language (English, Spanish, French, Italian, Swedish, among others).
- Points and schedule of collection and arrival to be agreed.
What is not include in this Rabat excursion:
- Meals, drinks, or entrance tickets to museums or other activities.
-Does not include fee for local guide (to consult).
- If you want to do this and other excursions from Marrakech as a single trip, ask us for the South Star tour.
- This itinerary is subject to modifications depending on the start and arrival time, or weather or other force majeure imperatives
We take health and safety measures according to legislation of Morocco.
- Degree of occupation and disinfection of vehicles.
- Sanitizing hand gel available for travelers and staff.
- Mandatory use of mask in car and public areas.
- Frequent hand washing is mandatory.
- Safety distance 1.5 m with your interlocutor.
- Stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms.