Finally, on this excursion to Chaouen and Fes, it is worthwhile to enter Meknes, the quietest and least known of the 4 imperial cities, in the northern center of the country, just 65 km from Fez.
In Meknes you can visit the mausoleum of Moulay Ismaïl, the warrior king, Sultan who made it the capital of the kingdom. He was the one who ordered the construction of the beautiful and imposing Bab Mansour door of 1732, the largest in Morocco and North Africa, which gives entry to the medina. There we will stop to walk through the square that extends in front of it and that will remind you Marrakech.
We will also include in the tour the visit to the barns and stables and the Agadal pond, built to irrigate the gardens of the city. Iif you have more time you can choose to visit the Dar Jamai Museum, a beautiful 19th-century palace that houses decorative pieces, furniture and crafts worth seeing.
Return trip to Tangier and end of this excursion Chaouen and Fez, and our services.
What includes this Fes & Chaouen excursion:
- Personalized private excursion only for your group.
- Price includes private transport (with wifi and air conditioning) from Tangier to Chaouen and Fes, and return from Fes; and accommodation in BB or HB optional in riad/hotel on the chosen category (basic, comfort, luxury).
- Professional local driver who speaks customer's language (English, Spanish, French, Italian, Swedish, among others).
- Points and schedule of collection and arrival to be agreed.
What is not include in this Fes & Chaouen excursion:
- Meals, drinks, or entrance tickets to museums or other activities.
-Does not include fee for local guide (to consult).
- If you want to do this and other excursions from Tangier as a single trip, ask us for the Northern Star tour.
- This itinerary is subject to modifications depending on the start and arrival time, or weather or other force majeure imperatives
We take health and safety measures according to legislation of Morocco.
- Degree of occupation and disinfection of vehicles.
- Sanitizing hand gel available for travelers and staff.
- Mandatory use of mask in car and public areas.
- Frequent hand washing is mandatory.
- Safety distance 1.5 m with your interlocutor.
- Stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms.